A new You Tube channel

For years, I have accumulated videos that I use in class for various purposes. However, when I need a new video on a particular topic, it can take a long time to search and view the options. Recently, I tried to solve that problem by beginning a You Tube channel for teachers. It is under the umbrella of the Red Cedar Writing Project. I would appreciate your recommendations for videos to add to the list; please email them to me at redcedarwritingproject@gmail.com

Red Cedar Writing Project has a You Tube channel.
When you get to the link, click on “Playlists” (on the left) to see various categories of videos. Feel free to preview them, but do know that I have looked them over; all are appropriate for school (save one by Taylor Mali called “The the impotence of Proofreading” which I added a warning to…for sexual innuendo). If you want to know when new videos are added to the list, click on “Subscribe” next to where it says Red Cedar. Let me know if you have any other questions. If you want to directly add videos to the channel, let me know and I’ll show you how.