The Kabodian’s Christmas Newsletter

Judy and I write a Christmas newsletter most years.  It’s a somewhat collaborative effort, though she usually does most of the addressing.  This year, she sent out a bunch, but I decided to post it here to share our news with a wider audience.  The photo, left, is meant to accompany the newsletter.  Here’s the link to our newsletter.

Just in case you received all of this via snail mail, here’s some bonus news:  A big part of my life is teaching (no big surprise).  One of the joys for me from this school year is called the Marble Buddy project.  We match an 8th grader with a Kindergarten student from Marble Elementary, which happens to be across the street from our school.  My 8th graders interview their buddies and write a personalized book for their buddies.  Then, they read the book to their buddies and gift the books as gifts. I give them quite a bit of leeway regarding how they put their books together and the creativity and variety of their final products were impressive. Here’s a link to photos from the day we read/gave our books.